Friday, May 11, 2007

Will You Marry Me? Yes....SIKE!!!!

I don't know the truth to this, but I heard aftere that fabulous proposal and 4 carat Ring that Ms. Selita told his ass, HELL TO THA NAW!!
LMAO
I think she's to fly to be with a cornball like Nick Cannon, does anyone else agree?
Here is a statement allegedly from Selita's CRACKspace:
I HAVE TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING…..SELITA ENGAGED? NO WAY I must tell you, everyone thinks Nick and I are engaged but yet we are really not…I had to talk to him after the proposal because I felt he didn’t really do it for the right reasons…it was like a publicity stunt and all..I didn’t to much care for it at all…all I did was hug him and whispered in his ear “We truely need to talk for sure!…Which we did and this is why I’m not engaged right now! Thanks to you all for the blessings but I’m sorry the media had lead you astray! Don’t believe the hype of the media!
Let's hope that this is a the truth people!!
Nicole Antoinette

No comments: