Monday, March 5, 2007

Image Awards: Red Carpet

The Cutie NFLer's from The Game show up looking Ghetto Fab
Megan Good & Tia Mowry smiled for the camera
Okay, so are they The Cheetah Girls or 3LW, because I gettin' confused!
j/k but I think they have Better luck as Cheetah Girls

The Fabulous Tracy Ellis Ross
I kind of thought it for a long time now, but now I know that Evan is the
Love child of Michael Jackson and Diana RossTia Mowry
Sanaa Lathan and the two kids from Everybody hates Chris, and why is that little girl wearing one of Tichina Arnold wigs?!? Looks like a kitchen perm gone bad!! lol
My role model and my boyfriend's Fantasy, Tyra Banks.
Camille looking like a beautiful young women!
Kudos
Keisha

You Gotta love Megan she is extremely beautiful and she seems down to earth.

But Girlfriend needed an UPGRADED date!

HATEDIT





Nicole Antoinette

No comments: