Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Bling Bling!!

Pretty Ricky????
????
I just really don't get their IMAGE, Gold Glitter Jogging Suits, umm?!?
Big Tigger was on the beach, as usual!
Toccara & Swizz Beatz
Akon(boo) and Omarion(yeah)
Young Buck
And this Huey permforming my JAM, Pop Lock & Drop it.
My Homie Lover Friend(in another lifetime) Marques Houston and Danella
Neyo fakin' the funk, I can't wait until he comes out, for real!

Kudos to Remy this is a MAJOR UPGRADE! I mean I still hate the hell out of blonde front and that hideous spandex outfit....but it's a lot better than what she's done in the past.
Rocsi know she is to thin to win, so stop it!!
I have no iidea who the clown is looking like Martin from BlueStreak
And Terrene I was just started to feel you, now I've changed my mind, MOHAWK?!?

And Cherish came out of hiding to Stunt for the camera, Only one looks half decent, the one with the gold bikini top.




Nicole Antoinette

No comments: