Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Solange's 21 Birthday

For some reason Solange does not ooze Celebrity to me.
Anyways, I won't rain on here parade. She threw her BDay bash at an Art Museum???
Yeah that's the same ish I thought!!
You know she tries to be all "Earthy & Eclectic", so I guess that's what she was aiming for!!

As you can see all the Knowles were in full effect, even the Red Lipped Stompy cousin posed for the camera****FLICK***FLICK***
Cute Pic
WTF is up with this dress?? I hope Mamma Knowles didn't design this one.
And is that plastic?!?

Nicole Antoinette

2 comments:

Paula D. said...

OMG that dress is hideous! That looks like a fresh of the sewing machina Tina K. creation....a mess!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!