Monday, November 27, 2006

Kanye the Klown.......What is he thinking?

I have been holding this in for an eternity it seems. It's not that he has done anything outrageous (not that we know of) this week, but I felt the need to discuss his antics. I just don't get him, it's seems as though he contridicts himself a lot. Let's reflect on the comment about Georgre Bush not liking black people, I feel as though Kanye can relate to this. Recently I feel as though he has been bashing the same people that supported him in the beginning, Black people. Kanye made a statement about interracial women being "mutts". This bothers me, i am not "mixed", but I would never publically refer to one as a dog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then he goes over to Europe and shows his ass at the WMA. He thought that he was robbeed of the best music video. The reason why he felt as though he should have won is because he spent a million dollars on his video and Pamela Anderson (Mrs. Hepititus C) was in it. WTF, who told you spend that amount of money? What about Nia Long and Tracee Ellis Ross? They are beautiful womens as well. Ooops I'm sorry Tracee is a "mutt" she gets no props for being a dog. Kanye do the world a favor and SHUT UP and SIT DOWN. You have lost madd cool points for your ignorance, maybe you should call Kramer and hang out. SELL OUT

No comments: