Friday, November 24, 2006

This week in ANTM...Miss J's scoop

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay so that got rid of Mr. Michelle! I'm not losing any sleep. She didn't have that passion like everyone else did. On top of the she pretty much begged the judges to send her home, "I don't know who to say is the weakest person, because I feel like I am". Duh, that's why you got your ass sent home. Then there is Miss Melrose ( that I cannot stand) who did her thang once again. She out did all the other girls in the "go sees". I think she runs on hate, because there is a lot of that for her. But this week the Denean Antoinette's FABULOUS award goes to Eugena! Miss Thang worked it out this episode! I was so excited to see her do so well. Right now she is my top pick. And let me not forget Miss Magic City herself...Caridee. Why was she so stank? Cari you were my girl a couple weeks ago, now I want to give Don Juans business card. Keep your mouth closed and your legs too Cari. Until next week ANTM fans

No comments: