Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What were you thinking???




Hey its another WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???? Up next is of course Michael Richards aka Kramer or KKKramer as he has been called lately. As everyone know Michael Richards was videod at a comedy club in L.A. if you all haven't seen the video here is some of the conversation he had with an audience member:

KRAMER: Shut up 50 years ago, we'd have had you upside down with a [EXPLETIVE]-ing fork up your [EXPLETIVE]. You can talk. You can talk. You can talk. You brain dead [EXPLETIVE].

KRAMER: Throw his [EXPLETIVE] out, he's a [N WORD]. He's a [N WORD]. He's a [N WORD].

WOMAN IN THE AUDIENCE: (mumbles) Oh my God

KRAMER: A [N WORD], look there's a [N WORD]. Woooo. Ohhh. Alright you see. It shocks you. You see what these stupid [EXPLETIVES] have done.

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: That was uncalled for.

KRAMER: What was uncalled for? It's uncalled for you to interrupt us, you cheap [EXPLETIVE]. You guys have been talking, and talking and talking. I don't know? I don't know? I don't know? (mocking the audience member) (The man in the audience gets up to leave)

KRAMER: Wait a minute where's he going?

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: That was uncalled for you [STRING OF RACIST EXPLETIVES]

KRAMER: Cracker [EXPLETIVE]? Are you calling me a Cracker [EXPLETIVE] you [N WORD]

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: [STRING OF RACIST EXPLETIVES]

KRAMER: Are you threatening me???

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: We'll see what's up

KRAMER: Oh that's a big threat. That's how you get back at a man.

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: That was really uncalled for

KRAMER: Wait a minute. He's not going is he?

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: It's not funny. That's why you're a reject and never had any shows or movies - just Seinfeld, that's it.

KRAMER: Oh I guess you got me there. You're absolutely right. I'm just a wash up. I gotta stand on the stage.

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: That's Un-[EXPLETIVE] called for. That ain't necessary.

KRAMER: Well you interrupted me pal. That's what happens when you interrupt a white man - didn't you know.

MAN IN THE AUDIENCE: That was uncalled for. (the crowd begins to get uncontrollable.)

KRAMER: You see, you see. There's still those words - those words - those words. (Kramer then hurries off the stage while the crowd erupts in pandemonium)

Okay.... So that was the conversation...Here's what Kramer has to say about his actions.....

To sum it all up Michael Richards has appeared on Jesse Jackson's nationally syndicated radio talk show and stated that he never used that language before (doubt it) He stated "That's why I'm shattered by it. The way this came through me was like a freight train. After it was over, when I went to look for them, they had gone. And I've tried to meet them, to talk to them, to get some healing." Richards told Jackson the tirade was fueled by anger, not bigotry. He said he wanted to hurt those who had hurt him. "I was in a place of humiliation," he said.
Richards' publicist, Howard Rubenstein, said Saturday that Richards has begun psychiatric counseling in Los Angeles to learn how to manage his anger.

....Is the entertainment industry feeling his apology.....

What does other people in the industry have to say about Kramers outburst??

Jamie Foxx: "When I see him, it's on. I'm not going to let him get away with it. If I'd have been in the audience he would've had to put his dukes up. He probably should go get a private island somewhere, cause if I see him..."

Sharon Stone: suggested that the actor wasn't in the right frame of mind at the time of the incident. "I think temporary insanity -- that's all I can guess -- I hope he'll straighten up, say something nice and snap out of it," she said.

William Shatner: seemed to agree with Sharon's sentiments, saying, "I thought he was severely disturbed -- I think he should make amends, and I think we should let him."

So that's this weeks what were you thinking??? Michael Richards clearly should have thought before he opened his mouth. You have to be profession in the industry you can't let hecklers get to you, and he should have know better because he is not knew to Hollywood.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that that is the first time that he has used the NWORD because it came out too easy and he went further than the NWORD. I don't even think that his apology is sincere I think its just something to try to smooth things over with the African American community-NOT