Tuesday, February 13, 2007

BabyDaddy Drama

Kay, so here is the scoop, I read over at Rhymes with Snitch that Monicas Babydaddy likes to fight women here is what an onlooker said:


Here's her account of what happened from her myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/158335190
On 2/11/07, the night of Young Jeezy's platinum party in Atlanta, GA at the Velvet Room. The party was packed to the brim. People were pushing to get close to Jeezy. We where in vip which there were a lot of people pushing back and forth. A young woman that stood 4'11, she probably weigh at least 100lbs was standing in front of Monica's fiance "Rodney Hill". From what I witness she mistakely touch Rodney's glasses and he started to go off and while she was apologizing to him he grab her by her hair and pull her down and punched her. I was soooooooo shock from what I was seeing. When the young lady got up her eye was closed shut! But Rodney wasn't done yet. He almost started to attack the young woman's friend with a bottle. Up until now I highly respect Monica. I am probably one of her biggest fan since Miss Thang days, but she and her abusive fiance showed their true colors that night. Even when everyone was outside and they were talking to the police, she (Monica) wanted to start more trouble, by saying "I got the piece in my Louie" as if she wanted to do something to the girls. Rodney did not get locked up for this niether did they take a statement from him. This type of activity is unacceptable that she would let her fiance hit on a small woman. I would have the pictures of the woman's eye up in a couple of hours.

DAMN!! I smell Lawsuit!!





Nicole Antoinette

No comments: