Friday, February 16, 2007

Back Burner

So here are some pics from Kelly's new album "My Story", and that's if we ever can hear her story. Miss Helly has had album pushed back twice for the Knowles girls. Oh Yes!! For that lame ass B Day and for Solange!! I mean are they kiddin' me?!? SOLANGE!! Clearly she is the sister that will never be the beautiful Swan, Beyonce has that on lock. So why are the doing Kelly like this?!? Who knows, but I wish that damned Matthew Knowles trips and chips a tooth !!!
(I didn't want to sound to mean, lmao)


I think if the markey Kelly right she could be just as big or bigger than Beyonce!


Nicole Antoinette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She need to get some backbone and stand up for herself but she is too DAMN scared and she probabley could be as big or bigger than Beoncye and thats the problem Matthew Knowles is not going to let that happen.