Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bonnie & Clyde....or is it....Ike & Tina?

Please forgive me for my indulgence in mediatakeout.......Anywho, just read that Jay-Z is an alleged women beater! They say that they got an e-mail from Beyonce's personal Assitant, they also have footage of Jigga striking a female fan....... What is the problem? I know......it's these damn Rappers. As soon as Tyrese turns into BLACK TY he beating his pregnant girlfriend! Now Jay beating B. I'm just playin'......but ya'll know they blame Rappers for everything.
Here is the "e-mail from Beyonce's assitant":


"I wanted to bring this to MediaTakeOut.com because I know how you all like to put stuff out no matter what it is. So I felt that I should expose Jay for the ugly [EXPLETIVE] he is. Seems that for a while he's had a problem with keeping his hands to himself. Now I've never seen him just flat out strike Bee, but too many times have I seem him shove and push her. At first I thought that it was just a little horse play thing between the two - but once I saw how embarrassed Bee was to be man-handled in the front of me in St. Tropez - I realized that it was no joke. I've been [Beyonce's assistant] and friend for a while now and I've always wanted to say something but I never felt it was my place. He treats Beyonce like she's an object and not a person. The [EXPLETIVE] should be happy that a beautiful woman finally wants and loves his ugly [EXPLETIVE] for more than just what's in his pockets."


Nicole Antoinette

No comments: