Thursday, January 25, 2007

You Call This Fat?!?

On her hit show America's Next Top Model, Tyra Banks has always stressed the importance of body confidence – but it still hurt when tabloids ran an unflattering photo of her in a bathing suit under headlines that screamed, "America's Next Top Waddle" and "Tyra Porkchop." Now, for the first time in an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, Banks, 33, is publicly discussing her much-buzzed-about weight gain. "I get so much mail from young girls who say, 'I look up to you, you're not as skinny as everyone else, I think you're beautiful,' " she says. "So when they say that my body is 'ugly' and 'disgusting,' what does that make those girls feel like?"


Nicole Antoinette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that she is fat but you can tell that she has gained weight but it still looks good on her the only thing that I'm confused about it I can't tell if sheis black or white in the picture.

Chi-Chi said...

She looks good for someone's been on the thin side for ages. Tyra don't sweat it girl!