Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Diddy's back in the Dog House



Oh hell naw!!



Diddy seemed to have been caught off guard when he was spotted entering a New York hotel Sunday morning with Sienna Miller.Diddy, father of newborn twins, was spotted dropping off Miller at her NYC hotel this morning after a rumored night of partying together in the city. Diddy had a trapped rat look when he noticed cameras watching from across the street -- and we're told a bodyguard was sent over to the photographer to try and get him to delete the footage.Combs and Miller were rumored to have gotten cozy at TAO nightclub during Sundance as well. Maybe Sienna's working on a second career as a rapper.

Are frickin' kiddin' me!!! This why Diddy won't marry that child, he knows that she will take his ass to the cleaners!!!!!!

Dirty Ass Bastard!




Nicole Antoinette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really don't want to be with Kim he just settled for her because he knew she would take him back regardless of what he did. He can't have who he really wants which is J-Lo. They were the happiest couple in the world until his little club fiasco. Remeber she left him and he tried to get her back.

Electric Dog Fences said...

I am speechless. This can be an improbable blog and really partaking too. Great work! That is not likely much coming from an amateur blogger like me, however it's all I might assume after enjoying your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary in contrast to different blogs. You actually know what you are talking about too. So much that you just made me want to learn more. Your blog has developed into a stepping stone for me, my fellow blogger. Thank you for the detailed journey.

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you supply to your articles.

I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am fairly certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

Feel free to visit my site :: skok chwilówki