Monday, January 8, 2007

How you Gonna Act Like That Ty?

I here that Black Ty got some babymamma drama going on! So I heard that "he punched his pegnant girl in the face". I also hear that he is dating Rocsi of 106th and Park.... I don't know how authentic this message is that I got of the internet allegedly exposing the real thruth:

"I know that y'all are real and you print the truth so I had to let you know what's really going on with Tyrese and [his pregnant girlfriend]. Sorry but I'm a little tipsy right now and I had to get this off my chest. Plus I already see that some media sources are getting the story twisted. Let's make things clear, Tyrese is on the run. Yes the LAPD is looking for that [EXPLETIVE] and he is no where to be found. That [EXPLETIVE] is crazy. This whole thing started over some real foolishness. You might not believe it but you guys are the ones who caused this whole mess. Me and [Tyrese's pregnant girlfriend] were on MediaTakeOut.com last week and read how Ty is dating Rocsi from 106 & Park. We were like, 'oh snap, that can't be true'.When she brought up y'all story to Ty, this [EXPLETIVE] spazzed out. She told me that Ty went crazy telling her to mind her business and then started punching her. Now I wasn't there to see what happened, but that's my [relative] and I know that she doesn't lie. So if she says that Ty beat on her, then that's exactly what he did. Plus I have seen the way he talks to her and he always seems real angry to me. Please print this - cause someone needs to put that low down [EXPLETIVE] on blast. You know that he's going to try and deny everything cause that's the kind of man that he is [and] with his money and fame many people will believe him. I know the truth about that dirty [STRING OF EXPLETIVES]."


Nicole Antoinette

No comments: