Monday, January 8, 2007

Foxy on Oxy?

Before I unfold this ghetto gossip, I got it from mediatakeout, and you know what that means.......
"It seems like every other week rapper Foxy Brown has a run-in with the law. In fact, her behavior has gotten so bad that insiders are beginning to wonder if she has a serious problem. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with someone close to Foxy who believes that she does. According to the woman, Foxy may be hooked on the addictive painkiller Oxycontin.The woman, who has known Foxy for years, spoke exclusively to MediaTakeOut.com. She claims that she saw Foxy take a dozen of what she believes were the addictive pain killers in one sitting. She explains, "I saw [Foxy] and she looked terrible, her weave was coming out and she was all ashy ... and she kept complaining of a headache and popping pills - it was sad." The woman continued, "When I asked [Foxy] what kind of pills she was taking, she told me to mind my [EXPLETIVE] business ... but I've used [Oxycontin] before so I know what they look like."




Nicole Antoinette

No comments: