Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Carmen Bryan



I just recently finished this book over the weekend and I think that I need to take back some of the things I said about her. Before I read this book I thought that it would "supahead" number 2.
Boy was I wrong..
We tend to pass judgement on someone before even finding out the truth:
In essence, never judge a book by it's cover! (lol)
I have read Karrine's book, and she just drinks, drugs and has sex.
Carmen was with Nas for nine years, she lived in the projects to be with Nas.
She was down, but she never felt as though Nas was giving as much as she was.
Nas even cut her child support, rent and car note. On top of all that he didn't even send his daughter an invite to his wedding with (musty) Kelis .lol
I am a mother and I find that to be completly out of line.
And don't get me started about ignorant Wendy Williams! She was sooooo disrespectful to CArmen. Somebody is going to punch her in the face for being such a BIATCH!
My overall veiw of the book is, nobodies perfect and we all make mistakes in relationships. And every story has two sides!!! or 3 or 4 (lol)


Nicole Antoinette

3 comments:

juiicySCOOP said...

You know I respect Carmens struggle, But i don't know how I feel about her coming out with a tell-all book. I mean no one knew who the hell JayZ and Nas was talkin about in "Is that your chick"... she just put herself out there.

Denean Antoinette said...

That's true that nobody knew who they were talking about, but she knew. She said that she wrote the book to give her side. You know? She said that since she is not a rapper she can't put out 16 bars about what was going on. That why she wanted to do the book.
Thanks for the comment! :)

Anonymous said...

I just recently received the interview with Carmen and Wendy Williams, which I must say was very amusing!! I feel that Carmen was very respectful, tasteful and professional in her comments and answers. No one has the right to tell someone what to or not to do and I dod not see anyone asking Wendy too much of her personal business, especially her drug habit and how it's rumerd for her to still dab a little here and there. I am personally glad these ladies are righting the books, so women in the time to come will not hcase men with money at any cost!! We all have to live and learn and sometimes we do make poor choices, but ultimately the only one we have to stand for judment on them is GOD.