Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Feeling a Little Unappreciated?!?

I wanted to do something for men, women, babymomma's, babydaddies, brothers, sister and anyone else that feels unappreciated.
Me personally, I am started to feel as though the relationship that I am in is becoming troubled at times.
I know that there are lots of things that make a relationship strong, there are things that help couples make or break the relationship. Let us know what helps you!
I want to know what's going on in your Love life, family life or your life in general.
Give your comments, that might help someone who is going through something and could use your advice.


Nicole Antoinette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently my BF and I have been arguing and not getting along. We live together, but I feel like "there's a stranger in my home". lol
I am at lost and just feel as though I should not speak to him just to keep the peace. This is really hard for me to understand. We don't have issues with infidelity or anything like that. But I am not sure why is so cold sometimes.
I'm feelin' unapprecieted

Denean Antoinette said...

Men are very diffcult to understand! And if he is not cheating, maybe you guys should try to discuss what the issue is. Easier said than done, I know. Try writing a letter, composing a song, peom, rap.....Anything to express to him the way you feel without negativity.