Thursday, December 14, 2006

J.Hud drops out of college

Empress Magazine got the opportunity to interview the rising star of Dream Girls Jennifer Hudson. In this revealing interview Jennifer talks about everything from “dropping” out of college to pursue her passion, how her life has changed since being propelled into the spotlight and future projects.

"Well, I don’t actually consider myself a college dropout, I consider myself a college fugitive. But I just got an opportunity and the reason why we go to school, you know is to get that career path and I had an opportunity to take it. So why would I not take that opportunity, and umh to do what I love to do in my career of singing and I had the opportunity to do a play and I took that chance. I believed in myself and went for it."

Nicole Antoinette

No comments: