Thursday, December 14, 2006

Vida Guerra to be in R&B group..WFT?!?

Playboy model Vida Guerra is set to outdo The Pussycat Dolls with her own all-girl supergroup.
The curvy model is launching her pop career in 2007 and is currently busy creating a back-up band of drop-dead gorgeous dancers and singers.
The calendar queen said: “I wanted hot girls with great bodies.”
“The choreographers were like: ‘Wow, that’s good. Other artists usually pick ugly girls because they want to be the one who shines onstage.’
“I want eye candy. I got an Asian girl, an Indian girl, two Spanish girls, two black girls… and a white girl. I’ve got the best of everything.”
Another overrated girl being a pussycat doll. Christina, Britney, Carmen have all done it for fun, and Vida thinks this is a serious trend! lol. I dont think she is that hot, and from what I hear, her ass is photoshopped in every picture. So her butt is overrated. Thats pretty bad when someone has to make your butt look good in a picture. oh well.




Nicole Antoinette

No comments: