Friday, December 15, 2006

Is Jay-Z cheating?

Mediatakeout is claiming that Jigga has a chick on the side and here is there info from "Tipster":

"Trina M tells MediaTakeOut.com that she and Jay Z broke up after having a nearly two year relationship. And according to her, Jay's been trying to get back with her ever since. Trina explains, "I still speak to him all the time ... I know his sisters and his mother, and even they come to me like 'you know [Jay Z] is trying to get back with you.'" She adds, "The other day he called me up saying that he wanted me to take his last name. I was like, 'What about Beyonce.' And he said, 'why you keep worrying about her.'"And Trina claims that she'll never go back to the Def Jam CEO. She explains, "[Jay Z] is really insecure and very controlling ... and he can never be faithful to one woman." But Trina does admit that Jay Z as some good qualities - like generosity. He's reportedly been lavishing her with money and gifts for years. She tells, "I'm not interested in Jay anymore but I'll take his money ... he's a sucker, you don't even have to sleep with him to get his money. One time when I was trying to break up with him, he bought me a mink coat."


Nicole Antoinette

No comments: