Monday, December 11, 2006

Lil Wayne Hooked on Vicodin?!?

Why is this not a surprise to me! I knew he was on drugs a long time ago. Whenever you think that it's okay to kiss a man and then what about that interview he did last week? Simply Craziness! I got this info about him being hooked on Vicodin:

"MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a radio DJ who claims to have witnessed Lil Wayne pop what appeared to be Vicodin pills during an on-air interview. The DJ explained, "when [Lil] Wayne came to the studio, he was acting real funny ... At first I thought he had just smoked [marijuana] because he was acting real paranoid." Then, according to our source, one of Wayne's entourage handed him a prescription bottle full of pills. The DJ went on, "Wayne took a few pills and all of a sudden he started to act regular."
"And there is more evidence that Wayne may have a problem with Vicodin. Earlier this year, the New Orleans rapper was arrested for drug possession. Among the items found in his possession were 59 pills of the prescription drug Vicodin. "

(click the link to read more)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser