Thursday, December 14, 2006

HO HO HO Mariah Carey

"I like to roll around in the snow naked"

"MARIAH CAREY has always been a bit of a fruit loop – and her unique way of celebrating Christmas only reinforces that view.
The ditzy diva says she loves nothing more than stripping off and rolling around in the snow on December 25.
And she claims it’s all part of the festive traditions in Aspen in the States.
“I like to get out of the hot tub and roll in the snow,” she told Aspen magazine.
“Somebody told me that it was a tradition in Aspen, but maybe they were lying to me.”
The star has spent Christmas at the star-studded US ski resort since 1997.
She continued: “It’s a tradition for us to have Santa Claus-looking bikinis, jump in the hot tub, and roll in the fresh snow.”
To each their own I suppose.....


Nicole Antoinette

No comments: