Friday, December 8, 2006

Oh Yes he Is The DADDY!

"Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown insists ex-boyfriend Eddie Murphy is the father of the baby she's carrying and says she can't imagine why he would publicly question the child's paternity. "I am obviously upset and distressed at some of the comments made by Eddie Murphy to the media," Brown, who is in the second trimester of her pregnancy, says in the statement released Thursday. "I have no idea why anybody would want to conduct themselves in this kind of manner about such a personal matter in such a public way. "My main concern is for the well being of my (seven-year-old) daughter Phoenix and of course the baby. I was astonished at what Eddie said – there is absolutely no question that Eddie is the father."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More DRAMA for POOR EDDIE.