Friday, December 8, 2006

Rihanna wants Boob Job

Mediatakeout has this "tipster" that's always giving them inside info. You know like the Diddy side chick and ANTM winner. Anywho, "Tipster" got some info on RiRi about breast implants:
"We spoke with a woman who claims that she saw Rihanna leaving the office of a renowned Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. The woman tells MediaTakeOut.com, "I was waiting to see [the doctor] for a follow up exam and it was taking a long time ... when I asked the receptionist what was taking so long she told me that the doctor was meeting with one of his 'celebrity clients.'" Then, according to the tipster, she saw Rihanna come out of the doctor's office and get quickly shuffled into a back elevator. The tipster explains, "They tried to get her out of there as quickly as possibly but I saw her ... and I know it was Rihanna because she has a very unique look."And there is little question as to what Rihanna was doing at the doctor's office. According to our tipster, "Rihanna had to be seeing this doctor for breast implants - that's his specialty. I don't even think he does anything else."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might be the Finest topic which I read all year?!