Thursday, December 7, 2006

ANTM Caridee wins it!

Yes, yes! The email rumor with the inside tip was wrong. Caridee won over Melrose in the final show. They cut Eugena for no damn reason! Caridee just doesn't do it for me. And did you see her on the catwalk! HORRIBLE! She is not model material. Poor Melrose will probably comment suicide now. She is so over the top with everything! I think that she was to old to be ANTM, but other than that she gave her all. "I guess that wasn't good enough". So good luck Caridee you represent a large crowd, DUMB BLONDES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am indeed glad she won. Melnose was the one I wanted voted off day one. I simply could not stand her. I was rooting for Anchal, but her lack of confidence cost her. However, I can live with Caridee. Melnose...ugh!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree I wanted Anchal to win, but she was self conscience about her weight. I really wanted her to win! This cycle was pretty boring, but Caridee will do.